Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ranking images wont display

Hi!

Someone told me to start a new thread everytime I have a question instead of going to my old ones.

Anyway, I added some pics and created the ranking levels from 1-10 and 11-50 and so on but the pics wont display when I save it nor the text.

I saved images under forum/images/ then I created a new file on there called "ranking"

so in the image field I put images/ranking/1-10.gif
    and it wont show up on the forum. What am I doing wrong?

PS: It says "level 1" or "level2" under each user even thou I removed the "user reputation"

Plz help

A link showing this problem would help.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well what link do u mean? the main forum link? if so, its located at forum.eveek.com

Right now my ranking images and everything is set up but if u click on any post and look at any user there is no ranking images anywhere near their names.

Comment

never mind. All i had to do was update the ranking thats all he he

Thanks anyway

Comment

Just making sure, you mean these little square like images that increase in height to form several bars depending on your post count.
          http://forum.eveek.com/images/ranking/1-10.gif

Well, that .... was good that you found out how to rebuild.
          Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Wed 9th May '07, 11:23pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X