Error trying to update CSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error trying to update CSS

I'm trying to update colors for backgrounds, etc. No matter what Style I try to update, whenever I click on the "Save" button, I get the following error:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Bad arguments. in /adminintcp/css.php on line 103

Rebuild Style Information
    Updating Style Information for '' and child styles...
      Fatal error: Invalid styleid specified in /includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 327

I was running 3.6.4 and the problem just started out of the blue. I upgraded to 3.6.5, and did a Optimize/Repair and Fix Unique Indexes on the database from the control panel, but still have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

This is a problem with your server, in particular the Suhosin module they may have added to PHP. Editing vB templates requires sending through more around 275 input fields, which goes over what Suhosin is configured to allow: 200.

If your host is not willing to do anything to fix this, then you MAY be able to override their limits by creating an .htaccess file with the following lines and placing it in your main forum directory:

php_value suhosin.request.max_vars 2048
    php_value suhosin.post.max_vars 2048

Note: This will only work if your host has not blocked you from doing this.

If you are blocked from doing this by your host, then you will need to contact them for a resolution.

Comment

That fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

what fixed it? emailing the host? or the .htaccess file? I created that .htaccess file and placed it in the forums root dir and that did not solve the problem for me? any other suggestions?

Comment

Working...
        X