Limit signature size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit signature size?

Is there a way that I can limit the size of people's signatures? I know I can limit the character count, but what about images, etc.?

I operate a travel site and we have a countown clock for people, so HTML and images are common in signatures. But recently people have been puting in animated gifs of things and some of them are GIANT files. I'd like to limit the whole thing to say 50000bytes somewhere?

Thanks!

Assuming you have the latest version of vBulletin (or at least 3.6.x), this has now been moved to a 'per usergroup' option - if you edit the relevant usergroup and scroll down, you will see a whole section giving you all the different options for the signature permissions of that usergroup.
    GoXplore! | The Big Design Company | Athena Protects

Comment

Not my question but I'm having the same problems. I went to the user group to edit the permissions and while I see a bunch of options, I don't see where I can actually allow the image but still control it's size. Is that possible?

Comment

Please start your own thread with your query.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X