No announcement yet.

Moderator Can Still See Tachy Threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Can Still See Tachy Threads!

Hi,

I mainly have to put people in Tachy Goes To Coventry because they sign up to post negative things about my product, which decreases sales massively.
    I have only had to do it twice in a forum with nearly 10,000 members.

I have 1 super-moderator. She knows I make money off the site, obviously, but I don't want her to know when I put people on tachy. I already deleted the message in postbit_global_ignore saying that "The administrator has decided that [username] should be quiet for awhile. So that is dealt with.

My problem is that my moderator can still see the threads created by tachy members in forumdisplay. How do I make it so that only I can see them? I don't want to delete them cause then the tachy person will know.

Please help. Thanks!

You can't stop Super Mods from seeing these. I think the same is true for Mods but I haven't tested this.

Stopping this requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X