Add UserGroup name under Username

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add UserGroup name under Username

I would want to add the UserGroup Name under the Username, but above the "Custom Title" and "Image Rank"

I have this:

I would want to have this (with the UserGroup under the Username):

Thanks!

Add a usergroup rank for the admins.

Comment

I've tried that, but the new rank appears above the Image Rank, but under the "Custom Title". I would like to display it just under the Username.

Thanks again

Comment

In that case try editing the postbit and change the variables around so it shows earlier?

Comment

The problem is that I've two UserRanks... One is an image [it depends on postcount], and the other is this new with the UserGroup title... And I want them to be separate by the "Custom Title" in the middle..

And in the PostBit I can only see one variable for both UserRanks: "$post[rank]"

Any other option to do this?

Comment

Sorry, not that I know.

Comment

Another way that you could do this is to use HTML user titles for admins then you can add the HTML code you wish to use before your user title and follow this by a <br />

Alternatively, you can also do this by editing the templates to add the code for this inside a conditional.
              Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X