question about creating single column list under subforum:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about creating single column list under subforum:

after I followed " [How To] Create Single Column List Under Subforum: Forumhome / Forumdisplay " and changed the settings in my bulletin. But it doesn't works and my subforums stay the same look. My subforums are still not in single column list.

do i miss anything or any additional stuff I need to change?

thanks

Make sure you applied the changes to the style you've got loaded. If you have multiple styles apply the changes to all the styles. Also make sure no plugin is interfering. Try clearing your browser cache, just in case you're looking at an older version.

Comment

i already applied the changes to the style and applied styles to the home forum and child (sub forums), and applied the settings below as well

Under Forum Listing Display Options-Depth of Forum Home I have it set to 2

Depth of Forum-Forum Display- I have it set to 2

Depth of Sub-Forums, I have it set to 2.

Are these settings the right ones to make things like the attached image below? it doesn't work on my forum

Unfortunately, the result is nothing changed, seems like I made changes on many stuff but still the same look on my forum. I could not even change my subforums to the format above, not to mention a single column list.

I believe there is something I should do before following the steps in " [How To] Create Single Column List Under Subforum: Forumhome / Forumdisplay ", right??

Comment

OK..I misunderstood the sub-forum and sub-sub forum concept..
        now i m cleared..got it fixed. thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X