Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I fix this page? (Template problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fix this page? (Template problem)

I've been customizing my forums for a while, and at some point in time, I made an edit to a template that messed up the way the last few forums show up in my index.php file:

http://forums.minnesotamud.com/index.php

Any ideas on what I may have done? I'm not even sure which template has the error in it! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Check your forumhome, forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost and forumhome_forumbit_level1_post templates.

However, the problem is most likely that the forum at the bottom of the page does not have a category and as you have applied a category spacing modification this is required.

Comment

Thanks for the incredibly speedy response!

I am pretty much a "cut and paste" customizer. I can normally figure out enough of the code to make things work the way I like, but thats about it.

As for the category spacing mod, and assigning a forum a category, you've lost me! Is there any more information I can provide?

Comment

To add a category, create a new forum and set the option Act As Forum to No.

To make your forum part of this category, edit your forum and set the Parent Forum to the new forum you have created.

Comment

Thanks! Got it.

Like you said, I just had to create a category and assign that forum to it. Works like a charm!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X