Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple urls

Hi,

I had to start our website using www.2cvgb.org.uk while I waited for our original website address www.2cvgb.co.uk to be repointed to our new server, I have now got this address pointing at the new site, the only problem is it is not possible to log in to the forum if I try to login from the .co.uk address, only the .org.uk domain. is there a way to make the forum recognise the second domain address as well?

Thanks

Les

You must have set a specific cookie domain which would prevent you from logging in on another doamin since cookies cannot be set cross domain.

I'd suggest redirecting one to the other though.

AdminCP > vBulletin Options > Cookies & HTTP Header Options

Comment

I'm getting this?

Sorry I didn't realise before but I'm getting this if I try to login to the 2cvgb.co.uk is this Vbulletin or the server asking this?:

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

Comment

naturally vbulletin

AdminCP > Vbulletin Options > General Settings > Post Referrer Whitelist > www.yoursite.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X