Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    That means the PHP is not installed or compiled with full MySQL support. You will need to reinstall PHP with that support.

Leave a comment:

• chapman77
    replied
    vBulletin 3.6.5 requires that the MySQL functions in PHP be available. Please ask your host to enable this.now i have this

Leave a comment:

• Interdit
    replied
    Hello,

Read the install steps, you need to rename your config.php.new to config.php and adapt it.

Leave a comment:

• chapman77
    replied
    now i have php installed and configured, but i get an error when i access it that says

c:\inetpub\wwwroot\forums/includes/config.php does not exist.

which clearly it couldn't with those switches, what is it looking at there?

Leave a comment:

• Interdit
    replied
    Sorry I'm more on the linux side for webserver. It must be an extension configuration mapping to do, try to google it, e.g. here

Leave a comment:

• chapman77
    replied
    yes that is correct. i have only installed php - how does it need to be configured to work with iis?

Leave a comment:

• Interdit
    replied
    You mean the output of the page is the php code ? If so, check your webserver and be sure Php is well configured.
    Does your server meet the requirements ?

Leave a comment:

• chapman77
    started a topic Accessing the Install.php page

Accessing the Install.php page

when i connect to it it just gives me it in text. i am hosting the webserver and forum. and i can access it but it doesnt give me the login screen as the install instructions indicate.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X