Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having issues with images/siggies

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Having issues with images/siggies

    In mine the siggies are showing up as the link to the photo. There is no image link in the edit siggie box. But in the admin ones there is the image link. I can't seem to find where to change to get a image link on siggies for cretain users.

    I do have turned on to do siggies, upload pics. And since the admin can do it I figured it isn't a whole board issue???

  • #2
    Adjust the usergroup and make sure that usergroup has permission to use images in their signature.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

    Please don't contact me per PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      yep the usergroup has permission it still won't do it

      Comment


      • #4
        Make sure 'Allow [IMG] Code' is set to Yes and 'Maximum Number of Images in Signature' is set to at least 1.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

        Please don't contact me per PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Colin F View Post
          Make sure 'Allow [IMG] Code' is set to Yes and 'Maximum Number of Images in Signature' is set to at least 1.
          Mine was on 'no'.

          I turned it to yes, yet still when you post a ling with img codes, only the link shows up in the sig.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by q22inc View Post
            Mine was on 'no'.

            I turned it to yes, yet still when you post a ling with img codes, only the link shows up in the sig.
            Here is a screen shot as well.

            The 3 boxes which don't show are:


            Maximum Number of Images in Signature 10

            Allow Smilies Yes

            Allow HTML No
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • #7
              Are you guys sure you have Display Images set to Yes in the Default Registration Options?

              vBulletin Options - User Registration Options

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by toby06 View Post
                Are you guys sure you have Display Images set to Yes in the Default Registration Options?

                vBulletin Options - User Registration Options
                Yes. Here's a screen shot.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  my issue was Signature Image Maximum Filesize (bytes) was set to low on the user groups.

                  Comment

                  widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X