Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You can give access by opening a support ticket.

www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

Leave a comment:

• Jérémie
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    They should have all permissions. We wouldn't be able to tell if there is a problem without looking at your usergroup and permissions setups.
    Not a problem. How can I export those, or give you access?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They should have all permissions. We wouldn't be able to tell if there is a problem without looking at your usergroup and permissions setups.

Leave a comment:

• Jérémie
    started a topic Admin usergroup lacking moderation

Admin usergroup lacking moderation

I've encountered a strange thing, and I can't figure it out. Am I missing something from the vB mechanisms, or is it a bug?

I've created a new usergroup, based on the Administrator usergroup, let's call it AdminB. I've tested with people being in Registered Usergroup and have this AdminB as a secondary usergroup; and as AdminB as primary usergroup (and no secondary usergroup): both are the same.

In the AdminB manager:
    Can Moderate All Forums (is Super Moderator) is set to yes
    Can Access Control Panel (is Administrator) is set to yes

The second one works, users in this usergroup can access Admin CP. But the first one doesn't seem to work, on the frontend, in forum view or thread view, the only Moderation Tool they have enable (visible) is Delete/Undelete.

So it seems the Supermoderator flag in this usergroup isn't applied for some reason. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by Jérémie; Mon 16 Apr '07, 8:33am.