Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending email to users

Hi,

I have a site with more than 50,000 user and I want to send newsletters to each of our site user.

If I use "Send Email to Users" form admincp, it will create a heavy load for the server so that after sending the email, because of the heavy traffic which gets created on the server, the email will either not be send or it can take up to one week till it gets send out.

Is there any better and easier procedure or method for sending these types of emails? (I have a dedicated server)

Thanks

You will probably need to look into a mailing list program that can make a more direct connection to your mail server rather than using PHP.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      You will probably need to look into a mailing list program that can make a more direct connection to your mail server rather than using PHP.
      Thanks for your reply,

Would you suggest any program?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello ?

Comment

This is not a vBulletin question. I suggest doing a Google search for such programs.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by MajidOnline View Post
            Would you suggest any program?
            You might want to look into phplist or 12-All
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/image...avbit-home.png Eclipse Records - independent record company focused on active rock & alternative metal music
            http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/image...avbit-home.png Streetcult Street Team Marketing - grassroots marketing, promotion, consulting, & digital distribution

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X