Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This means that you are trying to write to directories that don't exist or are not chmod'd to 777.

And please provide all the relevant info including the answer to those settings.

Leave a comment:

• Ms.Rachel
    replied
    im on the upload page for my avator, i browse and select a picture that is smaller than the highest amount (it can be up to 150x150 the pic i choose it 100x100). I hit "Save Changes" and takes me to the link above..!

Below is from somewhere else i posted..

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    No, not necessarily. You could have not moved them from the old host. What do these show:

Admin CP -> Attachments -> Attachment Storage Type

Admin CP -> Avatars -> User Picture Storage Type

We attempted to write a test file to ./customavatars, but we were unsuccessful. Please verify that the web server has write/delete permissions for this path.

We attempted to write a test file to /path/to/your/attachment/directory, but we were unsuccessful. Please verify that the web server has write/delete permissions for this path.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    We need to see the real error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.

Leave a comment:

• Ms.Rachel
    started a topic Avatars

I dont know whats wrong..when someone tries to add or update avator they get this..

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...1/untitled.jpg

what do i do to fix it?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X