Help! Both my 2 vbulletin's crashed after server upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Both my 2 vbulletin's crashed after server upgrade

I recently upgraded my WebHostManager server and now my 2 websites had both of their forums crash, I don't know what to do.

Please help!!!!

Thank you.
    Last edited by born2drv; Sun 20 Apr '08, 6:03pm. Reason: removed website info

You might start with this link on what can cause blank pages.

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages
    Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

I saw that before I posted, I tried everything and nothing helped... any other suggestions????? I don't think anything is corrupted??? Maybe something in MYSQL? Both websites on the same server crashed... and both exactly the same time the same way when WebHostManager upgraded itself.... isn't that some kind of clue as to what happened????

Someone please help me

Comment

You should start with your host. Your site isn't even loading.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Are you saying the homepage is not loading for you?

It loads for me???
          Last edited by born2drv; Sun 20 Apr '08, 6:03pm. Reason: removed website info

Comment

No, I meant the URL you posted in post #1. I get:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Assuming you have uploaded the vB files you need to contact your host about this.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X