need default vB skin 3.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need default vB skin 3.6

My board crashed recently. Only my co-administrator has access to the server and the installation files, but she's away on vacation!

So instead of waiting and do nothing, I thought I'd work on a new skin. But to do that, I need the default vB template.

Could anyone put up the zip file, or direct me to a place where I can find it?
    I'd really appreciate it.

You already have it, just go to AdminCP > Styles & Languages > Add New style

Blamo, default style.

Comment

Yes, but since the board crashed, I can't access AdminCP!
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225647

Comment

Don't see how giving you the default style will fix your crashed user table

Comment

It won't.

I just want to put that time of non-activity in good use, and make a new skin for my forum based on the default vB style. But since I can't access the template on the server or on the Admin CP (after the table crashed), I need someone to give it me.

Comment

You cant edit the default style, its in the database. You cannot work with the xml file, it doesn't work that way. You can only customize a style via the admincp

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X