Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vbmenus (Search, Quick Links, and other) dropmenu popups in wrong position on page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbmenus (Search, Quick Links, and other) dropmenu popups in wrong position on page.

I've recently integrated my forum into Joomla using bbpixel script. I now have wrapped vbulletin into Joomla, but I have this issue and I cannot for the life of me figure out. I've search several sites for an answer only to find more people with the same problem and others not stating what they did to solve it.

My problem is that every dropmenu (vbmenu) is opening 145 pixels down from where it should pop-up. 145pixels is the height of my header so it must be that I need some code placed at the top of my header but what code do I place there.

I hope someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong and thanks for reading

As this issue is related to a modification that you have installed, you will be best asking for help at vBulletin.org. You will more than likely need to post the content of your templates and details about the integration.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
      As this issue is related to a modification that you have installed, you will be best asking for help at vBulletin.org. You will more than likely need to post the content of your templates and details about the integration.

I thought about doing that but the reason I posted here was because I figured you guys would know the vbmenu popup code better as I did not modify any of it.

by any chance is there an offset setting in the vbulletin_menu.js that I can set so the popup menu will open 145pixels up from where its currently showing up.

Comment

The size of the header doesn't affect the location of the popups and they will still appear below the navbar in the correct location.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

thanks Kerry-Anne for the fyi. much appreciated.

I solved it http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1333284

Comment

Working...
          X