Best way to recognize Donors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to recognize Donors

For my forum members who make donations, I was thinking of adding a tag to their title, such as "donor" or "contributor." Can I do this? So it would be right under their title, I guess.

Or if anyone has any suggestions. I first thought of making a list link that would show all donors but then everyone could see how few donate.

They may wish to remain anonymous.

Bob

Comment

They agree to be recognized in the manner I describe. Ideas?

Comment

I have them moved to a new usergroup and that usergroup has a little graphic that shows under their username and avatar. I also use html markup to change the color and style of their username. Hope that helps!

Comment

Anyone know if this vbulletin.org mod would work with v3.6.4? Would it work better (easier) than establishing another user group? The easier to admin, the better.

Comment

I'm not 100% sure but I'd venture to say no because a LOT has change between the two versions of vB since 2.x and 3.6

Maybe you can make a request for something to be ported over, but I wouldn't try to install that one on a 3.6 board.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X