Upgrade (to 3.6.5) error:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade (to 3.6.5) error:

After step four in the upgrade process, clicking on to step 5 I get this error message:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/functions.php(1219) : eval()'d code on line 3

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/warunee/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 3036
    And then when I went back and clicked again, I got this:
    Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /includes/functions.php(1219) : eval()'d code on line 3
    The forum homepage is currently working, but the admincp is not.

My hosting crashed the other day, so we had some smaller problems with the forums in the beginning, but then with some help I got it working again.

Thanks,
    Julie

Which upgrade script is running when you get this error?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Erm, not sure if I understand correctly what you mean, but it was upgrading from version 3.6.4 to 3.6.5.

And it appeared when I clicked on the next button after step 4, to step 5. Then a white page with that error appeared and it stopped.

Comment

Try following these instructions and see if this still happens: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/disable_plugins
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

This error is most likely being caused by a plugin you have installed.
          Remove any hacks and disable your plugins, then see if you still have this problem.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Comment

Alright, looks like the disable_hooks code worked, because I can now access the admincp, which I couldn't before.

Is there any way to figure out which hack/plugin it is that is causing the problem?

Comment

You'd need to enable each plugin in turn until you find the one that causes the error, then contact the plugin author.

Comment

Ah well, the board needed a spring cleaning anyways, so Thanks for the help guys (and girl?) !

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X