X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msindad
    replied
    I'm still having the problem - PLEASE HELP

I still get this problem and can't resolve it.

I have modified the following templates so that the forums match the overall look and feel of my site.:
    • header
    • footer
    When I revert these back to the original versions of the templates, the popup menu problem goes away. I would really like my forum to match my current site look.

PLEASE HELP

Leave a comment:

• msindad
    replied
    Still not workin

I too am having this problem. I moved as described but I am still getting the location problem

Can someone post the code please?

Leave a comment:

• MagicX
    replied
    Originally posted by nonamer69 View Post
    I've run into this same situation myself. Could you possibly shine some light on what "popup-code you moved to the end of the navbar template. I believe whatever you did to yours could solve my issue as well. *crossing fingers*
    Hi,

Just cut everything from

<if condition="$show['popups']">
    <!-- NAVBAR POPUP MENUS -->

to

<!-- / PAGENAV POPUP -->
    </if>

within the navbar template and paste it to the bottom of the footer.

Make sure that the code is outside of the absolute positioned layers and you should be fine.

Cheers
    Alexander

Leave a comment:

• nonamer69
    replied
    Originally posted by PointSingularity View Post
    Nevermind, I fixed it. I just had to move the popup-code to the end of the navbar template instead of having it placed inside all those div's.

I've run into this same situation myself. Could you possibly shine some light on what "popup-code you moved to the end of the navbar template. I believe whatever you did to yours could solve my issue as well. *crossing fingers*
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    replied
    Nevermind, I fixed it. I just had to move the popup-code to the end of the navbar template instead of having it placed inside all those div's.

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    They are located in the navbar template and controlled by clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js.
    Ok, thanks. Though the navbar template is what I'm currently messign with and can't get it to work, and I remain clueless at javascript.
    Maybe I should see if someone at vbulletin.org has any idea how to fix this...

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They are located in the navbar template and controlled by clientscript/vbulletin_menu.js.

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    replied
    They are "invisible" tables. I am sure that will play havoc when placed in positioned elements.
    Any idea how and/or where I should change how the popup menus appear to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They are "invisible" tables. I am sure that will play havoc when placed in positioned elements.

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    replied
    Does this happen in the default vBulletin style? Compare the navbar templates between the default style and your own.
    No, I've made my own changes.
    As I mentioned I put the menu inside an absolute positioned <div> and that one is inside a relative positioned <div>.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Does this happen in the default vBulletin style? Compare the navbar templates between the default style and your own.

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• PointSingularity
    started a topic popup menus appear in wrong place

popup menus appear in wrong place

The popup menus at the main menu (Search and Quick Links) appear in the wrong place (not directly under the menu item) after I've placed the menu in an absolute position inside an object with a relative position with css.

Anyone got any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X