Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled tasks not running

Hey,

Having a problem with scheduled tasks not running.

Their next run date isn't being set properly, but the server time is set to the right time.

Thanks
    John Diver

Scheduled Tasks are triggered by code in the footer template, so if you have modified this template or added code to other templates it may interfere with the running of the tasks. Also if there is no activity on your forums, the task won't run.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Is there anything you can suggest, Steve, that will help us tracking down what could be causing scheduled tasks to not be running?

I am having a similar problem where the next run time is being advanced correctly (as shown in the AdminCP) but the tasks themselves are not being run.

I have checked the footer template and everything there is OK. I have even run each task manually without problem. What else should I be looking for?

Comment

Reupload the origional files, revert your templates and disable your plugins - in any order you want, testing after each change. Then as long as have enough traffic on your forums to trigger them, the tasks will run.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

never mind
          Last edited by cash7c3; Sat 26 May '07, 5:13pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X