Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscription Display/Promotion

Hi everyone.

I can't seem to find an answer to this, but I was wondering if there is any way to promote a subscription option without having to have members hopefully find it hidden in the UserCP?

THANKS!
    troy

You can post an Announcement or a Sticky thread.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Is there a way to break up the display of the subscription options?

For instance, I would like one page that is just subscriptions for people that wish to donate to the site.

I would like another page for people that wish to become commerical sponsors of the site with particular posting priviliges.

I would like for them to be displayed in separate locations to avoid confusion. What would be really cool is if there were a way to just have another left side menu option in the UserCP that displayed the additional page. So instead of just "Paid Subscriptions" I could replace that with "User Donation Options" and add another menu item for "Site Sponsorship Options". The thing is that I need for both to use the built in subscription system so that I can control adding people to usergroups and permissions.

As to the question by the thread starter, I just put a DONATE link in my Navbar that links to the display of subscription options in the User CP. I also have a spot on my main homepage that displays a message about donating with a link to the subscription page.
      Scott Friday
      Two Wheeled Texans

Comment

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at vBulletin.org.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
          There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at vBulletin.org.
          It would be a sweet feature for a future release
          Scott Friday
          Two Wheeled Texans

Comment

If you want I can move this thread to our suggestion forum for review by developers for future releases. (no promise it will make it in .. but never hurts to suggest it).

Comment

Let me find my way to the suggestions forum and I will take care of it. I have other suggestions as well that I would like to add. Thanks!
              Scott Friday
              Two Wheeled Texans

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X