Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i find the "vbmail()" function?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find the "vbmail()" function?

Hi everyone,

I need to add some html markup to the mails sent by the vB newsletter system and i need to find under what file i can find the function vbmail().

Thanks in advance

functions.php:
    function vbmail($toemail, $subject, $message, $notsubscription = false, $from = '', $uheaders = '', $username = '')
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Perfect. Thanks for that.

I changed the Content type from text/plain to text/html in includes/class_mail.php and now every time i send the mail using the newsletter system at the bottom of the mail i get the list of the archive pages of the forum.. Why is that and how can i fix it?

PD: I'm leaving an image for better reference

Comment

vB cannot send HTML email. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X