Delete smilies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete smilies?

I am redoing and renaming all my smilies and so I deleted them from my ftp and reloaded them as I wanted. But when I went into admin cp to delete the ones that should no longer be there, I saw that they are still there. WHY??? What do I have to do to make them go away?
    Thanks
    Lisa
    Lisa

Delete them from the Admin CP.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes I know, but because they are not installed on the same path anymore, shouldn't they be showing up as X's or whatever? Because they are showing up as fully installed smilies and they are not.
      example. smilie named 123.gif renamed to grin.gif should not show up as 123.gif in admin cp when it is no longer in the smilie folder in ftp
      Lisa

Comment

Probably a browser cache. Either way you need to remove then from the Admin CP so they are removed from the database.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X