Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Change

Hi there,

On my forum, at the bottom we currently have the "Whats Going On" feature. This includes who is online, how many people have been online in the last 24 hours, and various other forum statistics.

I'm curious, how would I replace all this information with a shoutout box (if possible). Also, could anybody recommend any other new mods I could replace this with?

Thank you in advance.

Ryan

Edit - forum URL - www.hip-hopkings.com/forums

Comment

Any takers?

Comment

As per our forum rules, please wait 24 hours before bumping a thread.

We can not support modifications, but you could try asking at www.vbulletin.org, our Member to Member Modification Support website, for assistence.
        Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
        Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

vBShout seems to be the most popular, with 47 pages of discussion. And it does seem to work on vBulletin 3.6 before you ask. The developer of vBShout is not online as much, but other people have picked up the development slack.

Removing the Who's Online box requires going into the templates:
            AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> (pick your style) -> Edit Templates -> Forum Home Templates -> FORUMHOME

Remove everything from:
            Code:
            <!-- what's going on box -->
            to:
            Code:
            <!-- end what's going on box -->

Comment

Cheers again sir.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X