Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing subscriptions to include secondary usergroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glowinggal
    replied
    how about a database table edit instead via PHPMyAdmin

If you need help just PM me here

Leave a comment:

• Alienz
    replied
    Okay, thank you for your reply, Steve.

After searching here for nearly 5 hours that's kind of what I figured because I couldn't find a way to make it happen.

Now I've got 1300 accounts to convert over, so I need to get busy.

Thanks again for clarifying!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't know how to make that retroactive except to manually edit those accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Alienz
    started a topic Editing subscriptions to include secondary usergroup?

Editing subscriptions to include secondary usergroup?

Hi,

Tonight I edited my existing subscriptions via Subscription Manager to include a secondary usergroup.

Everything is working perfectly for people who bought a paid subscription after I added the secondary usergroup tonight, but the secondary usergroup doesn't show up in accounts that existed prior to tonight's edit.

In other words, do I have to go back through every user account and manually check the secondary usergroup? I tried going into Task Manager in order to do "Run Now" on Subscriptions, but that didn't add the new secondary usergroup to the accounts of my subscribers.

Please help! Do I have to create a new Scheduled Task in order to accomplish this? If so, which .php do I target?

Thanks for any help.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X