Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing subscriptions to include secondary usergroup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing subscriptions to include secondary usergroup?

Hi,

Tonight I edited my existing subscriptions via Subscription Manager to include a secondary usergroup.

Everything is working perfectly for people who bought a paid subscription after I added the secondary usergroup tonight, but the secondary usergroup doesn't show up in accounts that existed prior to tonight's edit.

In other words, do I have to go back through every user account and manually check the secondary usergroup? I tried going into Task Manager in order to do "Run Now" on Subscriptions, but that didn't add the new secondary usergroup to the accounts of my subscribers.

Please help! Do I have to create a new Scheduled Task in order to accomplish this? If so, which .php do I target?

Thanks for any help.

I don't know how to make that retroactive except to manually edit those accounts.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay, thank you for your reply, Steve.

After searching here for nearly 5 hours that's kind of what I figured because I couldn't find a way to make it happen.

Now I've got 1300 accounts to convert over, so I need to get busy.

Thanks again for clarifying!

Comment

how about a database table edit instead via PHPMyAdmin

If you need help just PM me here

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X