Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, bought my vbulletin licence today, couple of n00b questions

Hello, all set up and ready,

1 for reasons unknown, i can seem to make the forum public, so that you dont have to register, to post.
    for example you dont need to signup. I would love to set this up. but cant find it in the control panel. i.e. guests posting.

2nd question, where do I go to change my image, so instead of the vbulletin logo, it comes up with my logo?

thanks in advance!

First: Go to your AdminCp -> Usergroups -> Manager -> Edit (Unregistered Users) -> Post / Thread Permissions.

Second: You need to go in the style CSS and use another path for your image (you will need to upload your image via FTP): AdminCp -> Styles & Templates -> Manager -> All style options -> Go -> Title Image. Here you must put the path.

And welcome to the vBulletin Forum!
    *I'm italian, so my english is bad*

Comment

Originally posted by |Norman| View Post
      First: Go to your AdminCp -> Usergroups -> Manager -> Edit (Unregistered Users) -> Post / Thread Permissions.

Second: You need to go in the style CSS and use another path for your image (you will need to upload your image via FTP): AdminCp -> Styles & Templates -> Manager -> All style options -> Go -> Title Image. Here you must put the path.

And welcome to the vBulletin Forum!
      Thankyou very much! and its a pleasure to be here too!

Comment

If you require any further assistance, I'm here!
        *I'm italian, so my english is bad*

Comment

Working...
        X