Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

On the advice of Kerry, I re-uploaded all of the original non-image vb files to my server replacing the ones on the server.

Now, I have the following issues.

http://mywebsite.com/forum no longer works - the page is blank. I have to manually add the index.php to the URL.

I am receiving the following error messages:

Warning: require_once(/home/stamkcom/public_html/forum/includes/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/stamkcom/public_html/forum/global.php on line 20

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/stamkcom/public_html/forum/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/stamkcom/public_html/forum/global.php on line 20

What files are being overwritten and why do I keep having this issue everytime I upload the original vb files? I am really getting frustrated with all of this mess

Looks like still not all files are uplaoded (correctly).
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X