Subscriptions no longer work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscriptions no longer work

Egads! Ever since moving my website to the dedicated server I am having nothing but problems. Now, my once perfect subscription service no longer works.

After a user has made payment via paypal, they should be promoted into a VIP usergroup but their status is not changing after payment, even after I run the chron for both promotions and subscriptions. As a side note, I have not edited the footer template.

Any other suggestions on what I could try?

Have you installed any add-ons or added and scripting code to your templates?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

The only thing I have added recently was the Atakan Marquee Text Hack.
      If I uninstall this hack is there any residual things (ie. xml files) that should be removed too?

Comment

Yes, you would need to remove the appropriate files for that add-on in the includes/xml directory.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay, I will try removing this hack

Comment

Unfortunately, getting rid of this hack did not solve my issue

Comment

Fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Please include a complete description of the problem and be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP in the 'Sensitive Data' field.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X