Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveC
    replied
    thanks. I did figure out that it's easy to do if you just save the text as a gif file and then add it as a smilie.

In this case I created a smilie called :fairuse, and the text is automatically displayed whenever anyone types :fairuse

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• SteveC
    started a topic Add option to insert standard text as signature

Add option to insert standard text as signature

My users often post articles from blogs/newspaper sites, etc. Legally, they should post a "fair use" notice at the bottom. I have the fair use text on my site but it requires opening another window, copying and pasting the text, etc.

Is there a hack or way to add a button that would insert standard text when someone is composing a reply? Basically, it would be like clicking on a smilie, but in this case it would insert text rather than a graphic.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X