Navbar on every template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navbar on every template

I’m trying to add the navbar template to the login failed template (STANDARD_ERROR). I have taking the $navbar out of an if statement to no avail. I read somewhere that you have to define the variable $navbar in the php files, where would I do this and is there an easier way to do this? Fundamentally the $navbar is inside an if statement is there anyway I can have it evaluate to true without too much hackery?

Also if anyone knows where other templates aren’t using the navbar could you please let me know.

Thanks

$navbar isn't simply set to true, it's filled with the actual content of the navbar.

As this requires code modification, I recommend you search or ask for help with this on www.vbulletin.org
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

I was afraid of this, and no one here can simply tell me where I might fill the actual content of $navbar.

Comment

I've moved all my code into the header template and left the navbar blank. What code causes the navbar to refresh on a logout? I would like the page to refresh on a logout so users dont click the userCP link when they are logged out.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X