Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sn1p34
    replied
    I managed to fix the problem, I had a replacement variable setup in vbseo which was causing the problem. Thanks for solving the problem.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    This is occurring throughout your board, not just in the navbar template.

Please check for any replacement variables in your style by going to

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Replacement Variable Manager

This page will show if you have any replacement variables set up for your style.

If you have a replacement variable set to replace gt with GamerzTavern this is the problem. gt is a string used in HTML code, and creating a replacement for this will cause the problem where HTML code is broken.

However, if you have no replacement variables set, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• sn1p34
    replied
    I reverted my navbar but the problem still exist, I tried using different templates to see if the problem lays within the template, but the problem occurs on all templates.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    This is a problem due to an edit in your navbar template. If possible, revert your navabr template then reapply any modifications made to it.

Leave a comment:

• sn1p34
    started a topic Strange Problem

Strange Problem

Forgive me if this has been posted before I was unsure of what to search for.

Anyways here is my problem instead of placeing a ">" In between the threads on the header bar like it does on this page it places "&GamerzTavern" I'm not sure what has caused this problem I just noticed the problem recently, and I haven't installed any mods lately.

GamerzTavern.net Forums &GamerzTavern; :: Main :: &GamerzTavern; :: What's new :: &GamerzTavern; Updates
    were as it should look like this

Thanks in advanced.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X