Images in Signatures not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images in Signatures not working

I cant get the images on my forums signatures working.

www.forums.prowarfare.com You can see there that in the forums nobody's images are working. where do i go to make them work.

Try this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Allow [IMG] Code in Non Forum Specific Areas -> Yes

And make sure this signature permission is set to 'Yes' for the appropriate usergroups: Allow [IMG] Code
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Try this:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Allow [IMG] Code in Non Forum Specific Areas -> Yes

And make sure this signature permission is set to 'Yes' for the appropriate usergroups: Allow [IMG] Code
      I followed this advice but my signature pictures still don't appear. I'm using 3.6.7, any ideas?

Comment

I'm having the same issue, although none of the signatures display, even not text.

I recently installed a 'default avatar' plugin. I will uninstall it to see what happens. If I don't come back here to edit this post, it means that it hadn't effect and signatures still aren't displaying.

Just to confirm, the plugin is uninstalled and still no text or images in signatures.

I checked the settings

Allow [IMG] Code

I only have 2 other plugins which I disabled and no result either.
        Last edited by adonfun; Mon 9 Jul '07, 4:31am.

Comment

You can use the [sigpic] tag as explained here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc....=bbcode#sigpic

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
            You can use the [sigpic] tag as explained here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/misc....=bbcode#sigpic
            Hmm, that's interesting. I visited this page and I don't see anything mentioning a [sigpic] tag. Am I missing something?

Comment

Signature Picture
              The [ sigpic] tag allows you to insert your uploaded signature picture into your signature. This tag does not work in posts and will not work if you have not uploaded a signature picture.
              Usage[ sigpic]Signature Picture Description (optional)[/sigpic]

Example Usage Example Output

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X