Set Sticky to display on first page only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set Sticky to display on first page only

How do I set the stickes to display on the first page of the threads in the category ONLY.

We have several tutorials that we want to stay at the top of the subcategory, as that is what users are looking for. Then, the other 5 pages are the threads with further discussion. We sticky them, because we don't want these threads to get lost in all the other discussion, and while they are the most viewed topics in the category, they aren't the most "commented" on, so they would get pushed back several pages if we didn't sticky them.

However, the problem is, the tutorials that are stickied take up almost the WHOLE page of threads, so you have about 13 stickies at top, then when you go to page 2, there they are again.....etc etc.....It's frustrating having to scroll past those message on each page before you get to the other threads.

Adjust this option:

AdminCP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Display Options (forumdisplay) -> Show Sticky Threads on All Pages
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Thank you so much!

I searched high and low for that feature There are so many options in the program, and the manual really just doesn't cover it all, or I just don't seem to have much luck finding things! When I searched sticky/stickies in here, all I found were old threads going back to 2002 where this wasn't possible, but I could see from this forum itself that it is set up that way, so knew it had to be in there somewhere!

Thanks for helping me out!!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X