Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Unfortunately to fix this you will need to redo the import from scratch. You will also need to use the full and complete path to the SMF attachment directory.

Leave a comment:

• paperthreads
    replied
    Can I bother you one more time!

We have about 1000 attached files for our members. The links are all broken though.

In SMF they are all in a folder called /forum/attachments

Where do I place all these attachements in the new forum, so that they will work?

Leave a comment:

• paperthreads
    replied
    MUCHAS GRACIAS!

I was sure it was something simple! I must have missed that in the directions to go from test site to live site!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to put enter the correct forum URL here:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Forum URL

Leave a comment:

• paperthreads
    started a topic RESET password link in ERROR

RESET password link in ERROR

Please help! I updated my website to vBulletin, from SMF. It tested well, so I changed over last night. I have almost 3000 members, I sent them all the email telling them to reset their password.

The problem??

The enter their email, click on the request username/password button.
    They are then sent the link for reseting the passoword, only the link is bad...
    Here is what it says:
    To reset your password, please visit the following page: http://www.paperthreads.com/vb_forum/login.php?a=pwd&u=2&i=xxxxxxxxx
    The link should be:
    To reset your password, please visit the following page: http://www.paperthreads.com/forum/login.php?a=pwd&u=2&i=xxxxxxxxx
    How do I get this corrected, so that it is routing to the forum and not the test forum?

I need help on this ASAP, as I'm getting flooded with requests from members trying to get in!