Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BUG???? ACP Redirects to the wrong page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG???? ACP Redirects to the wrong page.

After emailing activation codes to a member, the ACP then redirects you back to the wrong page in the ACP...

I tried it on my friends forum too and it does the same thing. Why does this happen?
    Attached Files

Are they ever going to get rid of the old school frames and upgrade the ACP to a tabed layout like almost all the other forums have gone to?

I HATE not being able to see all the options on one page. I have to scroll left or right to see all of the options and I have a resolution of 1280x1024. I feel sorry for the people still using a normal resolution.

Comment

Notice the admincp sends you to the forum, you can easily navigate back to the admincp by clicking the home button.

Personally, I'd much rather have framed layout over tabs

Comment

Why would it load the forum into the ACP, that doesn't make any since.

Comment

Please feel free to make a suggestion to change this here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment