X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fountainhead
    replied
    We need VB to include Google Checkout as a payment processor

Yes, you can use Google Checkout for subscription. There is no doubt in my mind that Google Checkout will soon become one of the popular payment processors for merchants due to their low fee, better reputation (than PayPal) and backed by strong financial resources. Google Checkout has gained substantial market share since launched and is here to say, and thus I urge VB developing team to please include Google Checkout as a payment processor in VB coming version A.S.A.P., as this will not only help VB's sale but VB's customers as well. So, I will appreciate if VB could please seriously consider to implement Google Checkout as an additional payment processor, and let us know estimate time of completion. Thanks!

By the way, anyone may know of plug-in or how to impletment Google Checkout in VB forum paid subscription? - please help if you do - thanks much!

Leave a comment:

• kontrabass
    replied
    "
    At this time, Google Checkout is designed primarily for transactions involving tangible goods. However, you may also process transactions for intangible goods (such as digital or downloadable products), services, subscriptions,....

"

http://checkout.google.com/support/s...y?answer=30726

I don't think there's anything out yet to integrate Google Checkout with VB yet though.

Leave a comment:

• Fishman620
    replied
    I just did a search and see that Google Checkout is not allowed for subscriptions and unless something has changed I guess that is out.

I guess I could switch and use the Pal Pal back end so it is more seamless for the user. I have an Authorize.net account, but they really seem expensive.

Does anyone have another better suggestion then Authorize.net for use in the US that has better fees. I feel like I get nickel and dimed with them.

Thanks

Brandon

Leave a comment:

• Fishman620
    started a topic Can I use Google Checkout/Wallet?

Can I use Google Checkout/Wallet?

Hi

I wanted to see if there was a plug-in or way I can use Google Checkout/Wallet. We have been using Pal Pal, but with all the spam people get regarding Pal Pal our users are starting not to trust it. We want to use the Google Checkout if possible.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Fishman620