Do Moderators have a control panel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Moderators have a control panel?

One of my moderators, has moderated a little bit on another forum and he said that the moderators in that particular forum have a control panel. He only described to be that they were able to look at IP Addresses and stuff.

Where can i find this moderator control panel?

Thank you,
    Dante

Unless you have changed it, it should be in the 'modcp' directory.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

since i am an admin i can view the Mod link on the footer. I setup a test account with the Moderator abilities and i see no MOD link anywhere.

Comment

Same issue here

Comment

i had to make a seperate thread in the moderator private forum and tell the moderators that here is the link of the Moderator cpanel. It would be great to just tell them that the Mod Cpanel link is located in the footer of the forum.

Comment

The link to the Mod CP was removed because it added an extra query. You can either provide them with the direct link to the Mod CP, or follow the instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...78&postcount=2
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X