Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Infraction System Errors!!

Hello,

I got an error during applying a infraction to one of my forum users, the error message in the top of my forum page like this below:-

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting ']' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vb/infraction.php(711) : eval()'d code on line 5

also in the same infraction session i got this note down of the infraction options like this:-

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
    1. There is a problem with the infraction_received email phrase.
    2. Please complete both the subject and message fields.
    3. Please complete both the subject and message fields.
    about points 2,3 am sure that i completed this required info but the system mentioned that i did not!, so guys what do you think about this error, for you information when I choose an warning method this errors gone!, that is mean this error comes for infraction without warning only.

please advice me.

thanks & regards,

First, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

no change

Dear Kerry-Anne,

Unfortunately, nothing resolved after your kind recommendation, so what next your advice?

thank you,

Comment

Upload the tools.php file from the do_not_upload folder of your vBulletin zip file, and use that to rebuild your language.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Dear Colin,

Same result! not changed!, could you please guide me to other solution shortly.

Thank you,

Comment

Open the infraction_received phrase and make sure it doesn't have any unclosed quotes or other php structures in it.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I have checked that, but nothing changed!, so what should I do next?

Comment

Did you check the right infraction_received phrase? You need the one listed under the Email Body Text phrase type.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X