Template problem: mystery slash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template problem: mystery slash!

I've edited my FORUMDISPLAY template so that there is a separate column for thread starter. In the first column though, I still have the slash that previously separated Thread and Thread Starter (screen shot attached)

Here's what I think is the relevant excerpt from the template, and there's no slash there:

Code:
    $announcebits
    <if condition="$show['search_engine']">
     <if condition="$show['threadicons']">
      <td class="thead" colspan="2">&nbsp;</td>
     <else />
      <td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
     </if> 
     <td class="thead" width="100%">
      <if condition="$show['threadratings']"><span style="float:$stylevar[right]">$vbphrase[rating]</span></if>
      $vbphrase[thread]
     </td>
     <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[thread_starter]</td> 
     <td class="thead" width="150" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap">$vbphrase[last_post]</span></td>
     <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap">$vbphrase[replies]</span></td>
     <td class="thead" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span style="white-space:nowrap">$vbphrase[views]</span></td>
    <else />
    I'm obviously missing something simple. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Did you edit the correct style?

Comment

Yes. I'm only using one style, and I've double checked to make absolutely sure. The other styles that are installed but inactive don't have the separate thread starter column, so there's not much scope for getting them confused.

Everything else is fine, it's just that mysterious slash. It's not critical because it doesn't affect the way that anything works, but I'd like to tidy it up . . .

Comment

Can you provide a link to your site?

Comment

You are not looking far enough down the template. There is a second second almost identical to that one just below it. Your slash will be located there.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

You're absolutely right, and have saved my sanity!

Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X