Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please start your own thread will all the relevant details.

Leave a comment:

• majorj0nny1
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    This may be due to mod_security. See this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121
    Hi - Im getting this problem when trying to edit settings in "all style options" for any style - even new 3.6.6 compatible ones, since I updated to 3.6.6 today..

I can seem to still update individual templates from "Edit templates" option with no problem?

Leave a comment:

• Mungky
    replied
    I just installed 3.6.5 today, and everything works well with one exception: When I make any changes in the Style Manager "All Style Options" page and hit "save," all I get is a blank frame, and none of the changes are saved. I have been able to make some modifications by using the more specific menu options such as "common templates," but right now I want to modify the .bigname font size, but all the windows that allow me to access that option return a blank page when I hit "save."

This is the fourth vBulletin board I've worked with and have never had a probelm like this, so I'm mystified. Any ideas what could be going on? I tried the .htaccess fix hoping that might help, but no dice.

Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• T-TownPaws
    replied
    Thanks that worked.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This may be due to mod_security. See this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167121

Leave a comment:

• T-TownPaws
    started a topic Can't edit a template. Need help.

Can't edit a template. Need help.

Ok here goes guys. I'll try to be as detailed as i can. I am using vBulletinĀ® Version 3.6.4 but i had the problem when a was running version 3.07 i believe it was.

When i go to my admin comtrol panel to edit a file i click on
    Styles & Templates
    Style Manager
    then on right side of screen i click on go by the all styles options
    which brings me to common templates
    I want to edit the header file that is customized and has been for several years. (I have a misspelled word there. )
    when i scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the save buton i get the following error that is copied and pasted below.

Internet Explorer cannot read this webpage format

HTTP 406
    What you can try:

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/bullet.png[/IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/up.png[/IMG]More information

This error (HTTP 406 Not Acceptable) means that Internet Explorer was able to receive information from the website you visited, but the information was not in a format that Internet Explorer can display.
    For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Could someone please help. I have upgraded twice from 3.07 to 3.64 with new files and still have the same problem. I have used different computers to try to edit and still no luck.

The website works fine but i need to update info from time to time here and need to be able to edit the above file.

My website is located at http://mstatefans.com/vb/index.php and the word Unofficial right under the image at the very top is spelled wrong and is what i can not correct.

Hopefully i have given enough info but please let me know if more info is needed.

Thanks, t-townPaws