Update forum for new customer number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update forum for new customer number

Previously I owned one vbulletin license, and with that license I had (1) public site and (1) test site.

Recently I started messing around with the possibility of making a second site for a not-for-profit organization I work for. Messing with the code and layout of the test forums to do so.

Based on that, we bought a license for that site this weekend.

What I would prefer to do is just use the test forums I have made, and make it public without having to reinstall and rebuild. The question I have is how do I update the customer number for the new forums to avoid confusion from people thinking I have two sites with the same customer number?

Is the customer number only stored in the files? If so, then I believe I'll just need to download the zip with the other customer login (that way it has the right license number in the files) and upload those.

Or is the customer number also stored in the database? if so, how can I update that?

Thank you!

All you need to do is upload the files for the new license and overwrite the existing files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you!! I'll do that before I turn the site public

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X