avatars not showing up in postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avatars not showing up in postbit

This just started happening today, and it is not usergroup specific. I have certain members who's avatars don't show up in the postbit, but they show in their profile.

I have to go into the membes options and select admin override for the avatar to work. My permissions are correct, as the avatars had been showing for a long time now, they just disappeared today.

any idea what can cause this?

Check your personal usercp options, perhaps you've set it to not show avatars in postbit. Or you've updated the postbit template and the code is wrong. Or you've recently upgraded and now the newer templates use older code.

Comment

None of those apply, Floris.

It is only certain members who's avatars are not showing up. It is in all styles, with or without modified postbit code. Also switched to postbit legacy and have the same problem. Have been on 3.6.4 since the version came out.

This just started appearing yesterday.

It acts like custom avatars are not allowed, as I have to go into the "user options" of each person affected, and in "admin override options" select yes for custom avatar.

custom avatars and animated avatars is allowed for all usergroups.

Comment

After taking the hard approach and disabling everything, and all the other pain in the rear stuff, I woke up this morning and did what I normally do first thing when something weird like this is happening.

rebooted the server.

All is fixed now Thanks for the suggestions Floris.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X