Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style Manager, logs me out when saving changes

Hello Everybody:

I just upgraded from 3.5.4 to 3.6.4 everything works great but the Style Manager.

If I go to style manager & go to "Sizes & Dimensions" then try to make changes on that page, then go to bottom of page & click save it logs me out of that page & ask for user name & password again, I enter PW & UN again enter & it logs me out again.

I can go back & click on style manager, but any changes I make to that page only, it logs me out & doesn't save the changes?

Could this be a CHMOD folder permissions problem or what?
    Thank You for Your Time!!!!!
    DJ5A

There is no "Sizes and Dimensions" in the style manager. This must be due to a plugin that you have installed.

You will need to contact the author of that modification for support.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Please let me make sure I posted this right...

Hello:
      Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
      There is no "Sizes and Dimensions" in the style manager. This must be due to a plug in that you have installed.
      You're saying that the "Sizes and Dimensions" settings are not supposed to be there?
      It was there in (Ver. 3,5.4) I used it to change settings on my Spacer Sizes & Table Cell Padding. So you're saying it's not supposed to be there in ver. 3.6.4?
      Please let me make sure I explained this right...

I go to Admin Control Panel
      I click on the Styles & Templates drop down menu
      Then I select (Click on) Style Manager Link
      Then Style Manager comes up with different styles
      I choose the style my forum is running & then click on GO to the right of "All Styles Options"
      Then all these different Boxes come up...
      Fonts / Colors etc.: Color Key
      Common Templates
      Sizes and Dimensions
      Image Paths
      & Then a lot of different boxes for Saving CSS settings.

Sorry to be a pain, maybe I didn't explain it right.

I did disable the only plug in I had on the forum. Is disabling them good enough or do I need to completely uninstall them?
      Thank You for Your Time!!!!!
      DJ5A

Comment

The way I read it was that it was an option in the dropdown list, not in the All Style Options.

Reupload all non image files, except install.php, in ASCII format overwriting the existing files. Refresh your Admin CP and try again. If the problem persists, then please send in a support ticket.
        Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment