I have 2 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 questions

First, on my showgroups.php the moderators are listed twice. First they appear on the top, and it displays their names, which forums they moderate, etc. And then they appear again after administrators, showing the same info except which forum they moderate. Is this normal behavior?

There are no extra usergroups.

And my second question is about usergroups, how can I make public groups not auto accept users? Do I have to set up a usergroup leader? Also, when a user joins any of these public usergroups, is there any way to change his displayer usergroup option switch automatically to the new one? This is because the public groups have different colors for the names and I would like them to be set automatically so they show up on the who's online all colorfull.

Thanks.

1. Edit your moderators usergroup and change the setting Viewable on Show Groups to No.

2. You need to set a usergroup leader. You can have more than one leader. For the usergroup html markup to apply automatically, it will need to be a primary usergroup.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X