Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Uploading files will not affect the data in the database. Please provide the answer to post #7.

Leave a comment:

• NadavP
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Try deleting all the files and then reuploading the default files. It seems the owner/permissions aren't set correctly.

If you can't delete all the files, you'll need to contact your host.
    I'm on a server that I have an admin and a root access to him.
    It wont effect my forum content when I delete and re-upload?
    Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    Try deleting all the files and then reuploading the default files. It seems the owner/permissions aren't set correctly.

If you can't delete all the files, you'll need to contact your host.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    This means you did not set this up correctly, What exactly did you do?

Leave a comment:

• NadavP
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    You need to enable safe mode in the Admin CP and set the Safe Mode temp Directory to a directory that has been chmod'd to 777. Use the full path to that directory on the server.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Upload Enabled -> Yes
    Nothing, still the same :|
    Warning: main() [function.main]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 1211/1212 is not allowed to access ./global.php owned by uid/gid 0/0 in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 24

Warning: main(./global.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Success in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 24

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/index.php on line 24

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You need to enable safe mode in the Admin CP and set the Safe Mode temp Directory to a directory that has been chmod'd to 777. Use the full path to that directory on the server.

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options -> Safe Mode Upload Enabled -> Yes

Leave a comment:

• NadavP
    replied
    Ehh sorry for the double
    but it didn't helped lol
    after about 10 minutes I did it the problem came back.
    any more ideas?

Leave a comment:

• NadavP
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    First I recommend you reupload the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting yor current files.
    Thanks alot Solved

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    First I recommend you reupload the default vBulletin non-image files in ASCII mode, overwriting yor current files.

Leave a comment:

• NadavP
    started a topic Safe mode problems

Safe mode problems

Hello..
    Well I got hacked yesterday by some maroco hackers, they injected a shell to my server and took control over the server. It doesnt metter right now.
    They hacked using the safe mode off on my website.
    I enabled the safe mode and when I tried to login the admincp I got this error:
    Originally posted by vBulletin Admin Panel @ BBF.co.il
    Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 0/0 is not allowed to access ./../ owned by uid/gid 1211/1212 in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/global.php on line 31

Warning: main() [function.main]: Unable to access /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/includes/init.php in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/global.php on line 34

Warning: main(/home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/includes/init.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/global.php on line 34

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bestb/domains/bbf.co.il/public_html/admincp/global.php on line 34
    How can I fix this problem and stay with safe mode on?

Regards,
    -Nadav_Peretz.
    Last edited by NadavP; Wed 17 Jan '07, 10:23am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X