Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datastore error

Hey,

I get this error every now and again in my email but I haven't seen it on the site myself.

Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
    FROM datastore
    WHERE title IN
    ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','adv_modules','adv_portal_opts' ,'adv_portal_page','adv_portal_tpst','attachmentcache','bbcodecache','birthdaycache','even tcache','iconcache','maxloggedin','rankphp','smiliecache','userstats');

MySQL Error : Can't find file: './gaff_forum/datastore.frm' (errno: 13)
    Error Number : 1017
    Date : Monday, January 15th 2007 @ 05:45:29 AM
    Script : http://www.gamblingaffiliatez.com/
    Referrer :
    IP Address : 66.194.6.71
    Username :
    Classname : vB_Database
    John Diver

Try repairing your tables in your
    AdminCP -> Maintenance -> Repair / Optimize Tables
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Error code 13: Permission denied

MySQL Error: Permission denied
      The directory listed in that error either does not exist, or it is not world-readable and writable (chmod 777.) You need to check and correct both situations to fix this error, you might need to contact your Host's Support to have this solved.

If the error is caused by a temporary file (ie. /tmp/#sql_xxxxx.MYx) then a restart of the MySQL server might solve the problem.

Comment

Are you running mysql 4.1.21 by any chance ? - there seems to be an intermittant mysql problem with that version and the .frm files.
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Still getting this from a few forums:

Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL:

SELECT *
          FROM datastore
          WHERE title IN
          ('','options','bitfields','attachmentcache','forumcache','usergroupcache','stylecache','la nguagecache','products','pluginlist','cron','profilefield','smiliecache','bbcodecache','ma ilqueue');

MySQL Error : Can't find file: './dace_forum/datastore.frm' (errno: 13)
          Error Number : 1017
          Date : Wednesday, March 7th 2007 @ 05:46:45 AM
          Script : http://xxxxx.com/showthread.php?p=1381
          Referrer :
          IP Address : 74.6.69.20
          Username :
          Classname : vB_Database
          John Diver

Comment

I'm getting the exact same error every once in a while and I'm running MYSQL 5.0.27-standard.

Every time I optomize and repair the tables everything is ok, so I don't worry but there's a bug going on somewhere.
            DMCTalk.com forums - For DeLorean owners and enthusiasts.

Comment

vb support know whats going wrong?

Thanks
              John Diver

Comment

I suggest you contact your host and request them to check the MySQL logfiles.
                Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
                Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Yeah as Marcos and others have said, if you are having this problem contact your host. I know this thread is a few months old but I just wanted to confirm. I couldn't access any part of my forum yesterday having this problem so...

This is the response from my shared host today:

"This is now corrected. There were permission issues and we had to repair the database in order to get this working again. Let us know if you see further issues."
                  Last edited by jmvb; Wed 5 Sep '07, 8:07am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X