Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stifmeister
    replied
    Ok thanks guys. I hope I can convince my suspicious friend now.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    If you have valid files from the members area, then it'll work.

Leave a comment:

• Stifmeister
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    If you downloaded 3.6.4, then what's the issue exactly?
    That friend of mine won't let me install, he thinks it will not work because we don't have active license anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you downloaded 3.6.4, then what's the issue exactly?

Leave a comment:

• Stifmeister
    replied
    Thanks for your reply.

However, I downloaded 3.6.4 version zip from members area few weeks ago when we still had full license (I was about to upgrade back then but something else came up). Am I able to use this or will I run into some troubles?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    He's correct. With an owned license you get the right to run the software forever and access to the download section of the Members Area for one year. During that year you can download and install any new versions that are released. After the year is up you can renew the download access for $30/yr (the current price.) This is not a mandatory fee and you will still the right to run your current version for as long as you want. However if you want access to future updates you will need to renew this access.

Leave a comment:

• Stifmeister
    started a topic Upgrade question ??

Upgrade question ??

My friend bought our forums from vBulletin-Germany a bit over year ago. Now when I and my fellow admin told him we were gonna finally upgrade from 3.5.2 to 3.6.4 he said we can't do it. He claims we would have to pay for it, since 1 year has passed (he says you can update for free only for 1 year).

Is this true???

Please help me because I have no idea because he bought the froums all by himself and he's not currently administrating them.
    Last edited by Stifmeister; Thu 11 Jan '07, 10:18am.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X