What files to change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What files to change?

I uploaded all my regular directory files yesterday to my destination server but was unable to complete the move because my database timed out during upload.

I reopened my forum, and today I found out that my host provider will assist me in uploading the database via ssh.

Now, when I close my forum again today, besides uploading a fresh version of my database for the move, which of my regular files in my directory need to be re-uploaded? I imagine custom avatars would be one but I need a list of any files that could have changed since I last reopened the forum so that I don't have to recopy everything again, just what could have changed.

I haven't made any modifications to the forum so it would only be the files that could have changed by the users.
    http://www.cramersmadmoney.com

Unless you are storing attachments, custom avatars, profile pictures, or signature pictures in the file system, the files will not be affected as everything is in the database. If you are storing any of these in the file system, then you will need to also copy the contents of these directories over.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X