Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonrodman View Post
    Hello,
    I am sure my host would say the same thing. Everytime I go to upgrade vBulletin they have to put up with me asking questions for weeks.

The upgrades are timeconsuming for my host. Everytime, I have to bother them with questions and requests every day untill I can get my forum online again.

Jon
    Why are you asking questions for weeks?

vBulletin takes 2-3 min to upgrade after the files have been uploaded.

Comment

Well I talked to the support and that pre sales person was an idiot because according to their support they do allow vbulletin on their servers now.

It was older version that they thought were no good. I decided to go with another host anyway.

Comment

My take, as an EX Lunarpage customer! They are greedy and shove far to many people on one over priced server! They are trying to make the most but give the least!

They moved my site to an abuse server with out notice, it was, in there words "a non production abuse server" and that I had 7 days to find and fix my server hogging script. In English.... My site went kaput with out notice! A little tid bit, to sweeten my claim.... MY SITE WAS PHPBB! That was just before I moved to vb! So LP will stick it to you no mater what you are on! BLAH!

GO VB!

Comment

I decided to go with Jodo Host. Their english sucks so its hard to get support some times but they are a good host. I used them 2 years ago too.

Comment

I guess if VB is garbage then i dont even want to think about other forum softwares

VB is Best.

I use GoDaddy as WebHost and it sucks. I am also searching for another webhost....

Comment

everybody's looking for another web host these days, it seems.

turned out ours didn't have any reliable backup system after all. (lost over 6 months of data, because unable to make complete dumps through phpmyadmin and no SSH either.)

Comment

If we're looking for testmonials, go to www.dreamhost.com. Sign up. Tell them Matt Greer sent you.
                Onwards,

Matt

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X